General terms and conditions
General terms and conditions of trendico® courses and seminars
Participation and terms of payment
With the registration, the following are recognized "General terms and payment conditions". At the same time, this applies to supplementary agreements, posted the participant with the confirmation of registration at certain events of trendico®.
- registration that is signing up to events in writing to make trendico® and has to be done, as long as no special deadline is specified for the individual event until 10 days before the start. Applications as well as confirmations of registration can be sent by letter, fax, E-Mail or online registration (the seminars). Registrations will be accepted in the order of their postal receipt at trendico®. Special admissions or selection criteria for certain measures remain unchanged. The number of applications exceeds the capacity of an event or the event requires a certain basic knowledge, trendico® reserves a recording technology. With access of the registration confirmation, at the latest however with receipt of the invoice the contract is concluded. A login can not be considered as trendico® shall inform the pending or the pending. Certificates will be issued only upon successful test completion, and after a visit of at least 80% of the lessons and stay basically ungraded.
- terms of payment of the participant is the event fee regardless of the services of third parties (such as employment agency) payable no later than the date specified in the invoice. At events with a duration of six months, an installment can be arranged on request. For all payments, the full account number and the name of the event shall be indicated. Cost of education is charged separately unless otherwise expressly agreed to.
- cancellation and termination may withdraw - is the entrance to trendico® - the contestant until a week before the start of the event, without giving reasons, from the contract. The resignation is to explain in writing. Already paid event fees will be refunded in this case. Participants who withdraw after that or not or partially not appearing in the events, are obliged to pay the full fee. The participant has the right to provide a substitute participant. The participant remains at liberty to prove that trendico® no or a less damage occurred as the pay withheld from her. Events with a duration of up to three months are not prematurely terminated. Events with a duration of three months are terminated at the end of the month. The notice must be in writing. The right to terminate the contract for an important reason remains unaffected.
- cancellation of courses trendico® has the right, in particular with insufficient registrations, to cancel events. Fees already paid will be refunded in this case. Catch-up appointments can be scheduled. Costs of participants due to a failure by events or postponement thereof are excluded. The venues will be announced with the call for tenders of the course.
- Exchange of lecturers a change of teachers and/or shifts in the process, entitle the participants not to withdraw from the contract, to the reduction of the fee. The possibility of termination for good cause shall remain unaffected.
- trendico® not be liable for damage to property, unless they are based on intentional or grossly negligent behavior by employees or other vicarious agents.
- exclusion from participation in trendico® has the right to exclude participants in special cases, E.g. default of payment (see paragraph 2), from further participation. In the case of exclusion, the financial claim by trendico® according to no. 3 aimed para. 2 of the general terms and conditions
- the registration of the participants with the handling and processing of personal data for purposes of course management agrees data storage.
- place of fulfilment and Court of jurisdiction if not otherwise stated, the courses take place as advertised. Court of jurisdiction for disputes arising from the contract is Wetzlar.
- Severability clause should one or several provisions wholly or partially invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- right of withdrawal for distance selling contract under exclusive use of means of distance communication is concluded (§ 312 b BGB), a statutory right of withdrawal is available to consumers in accordance with the following instructions. Consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed activity according to § 13 BGB.
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of the conclusion of the contract. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must us (trendico®, Gartenstrasse 15, 35586 Wetzlar, phone 06441/ 380355, fax: 06441 / 380356, email: email@example.com a unique declaration (E.g., a letter sent by mail, fax or E-Mail) of your decision to cancel this contract, inform.) You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, which is however not required. The revocation period it is sufficient that you submit the notice of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of cancellation if you cancel this contract, we have you all payments that we have received from you including the delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from this that you have chosen a different type of delivery as offered by us, best standard delivery), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day to pay back, on which the communication is received your revocation of this agreement with us. We use the same means of payment you have used in the original transaction for this repayment, unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; in any case you be charged fees because of this repayment.
You have requested that the services will begin during the cooling-off period, so you have to pay us a fair amount already provided services corresponding to the percentage up to the date on which you inform us from exercising the right of withdrawal with respect to this agreement, when compared to the total volume of services provided for in the Treaty.